But-with just one slice of the Cheesecake Factory's cheesecake having over 700 calories, 29 grams of fat-all of them being saturated!, and 62 grams of carbohydrates...how's a girl to enjoy this delectable dessert without the guilt? By using the Blissful Baker's makeover recipe and creating a CheeseFake that is TO DIE FOR!
My recipe is so healthy, I regularly eat it for breakfast without feeling one 'twinge' of guilt!
Ingredients (serves 2):
-1 box sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix
-2 cups low-fat milk
-1/4 cup berries (I like blueberries in this recipe but whatever floats your boat!)
-1/2 cup FiberOne cereal (or any high fiber, low sugar cereal/granola)
-Fat-Free whipped topping (if desired...it isn't exactly necessary-but it makes this snack all the more fun!)
I layered mine a little differently here, but however you do it, you will end up with one sweet treat!
1. Mix pudding mix and milk until pudding is all dissolved and has started to 'thicken'
2. Refrigerate until pudding is completely set (around 1 hour)
3. Layer in 2 tall glasses in this order: 2 TBSP. cereal, 1 TBSP berries, 1/4 of pudding mixture
4. Repeat that layer again, and do the same with the other glass
5. Top with whipped topping-if desired
I want to make myself one of these right NOW!