Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIAW #2

Well since people were sooo extremely supportive of me jumping on the WIAW bandwagon with them, I'm here to do round two!

So let's get going!

Breakfast = Greek yogurt with Barlean's lemon smoothie oil (awesome stuff!), with strawberries, some orange pieces, and raisin bread

Dinner = turkey, steamed veggies and mashed taters
oh and of course a side of fruit! 
...please take notice of the "couple" of peanut butter cups we 'obtained'

Snack #1 = peanut butter and raisins on celery... and if you think I just licked off the peanut butter and raisins and left the celery you'd be right 
:/
I can't help it - I just can not take celery!

Snack #2 = graham crackers and apple slices with lemon pudding... I've been pretty into pudding these days! 

Supper = toast with peanut butter, topped with bananas and strawberries and then drizzled in honey :)

Snack #3 = If you're wondering what in the #!*?@ this is... just look here
p.s. I don't actually cuss - ever. 

Well that's all - hope your day is spectacular! Mine will be filled with packing, packing and packing... oh ya-maybe studying for finals? But probably not. Oh well!

Blessings!
~Kristen 
Thanks Peas & Crayons - http://www.peasandcrayons.com/ for this awesome par-tay!

4 comments:

Im listening...