This isn't a just a phrase I use
sometimes entirely too much-it's also the newest recipe I'm about to share with you guys!
1. It's so good you'll be saying "Holy Guacamole!"
2. It is extremely healthy and good for you - earning a 'halo' in the health department!
Here are all the ingredients you need... The secret ingredient is the zucchini. It has a completely neutral flavor and takes on whatever flavors you pair with it. This makes it perfect for a guacamole dip-it will have all the flavors of the avocado and other spices we put with it but only has a fraction of the calories and fat (albiet - those are good for you fats).
The process is pretty easy -
1. Wash zucchini and onion and puree in food processor.
2. Cut the avocado in half, remove pit (but save it!) and scoop out the avocado goodness!
3. Put the avocado in the food processor with the onion and zucchini, add your other spices and lemon juice-puree until smooth
4. Pour your guacamole into a dish and add your pit - this sounds crazy but it helps keep the guacamole from turning brown
5. Enjoy with anything and everything! Chips, veggies, crackers, as a spread on bread for a fun sandwich.
How do you enjoy guacamole? Any crazy fun ways I haven't thought of? Let me know!